The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects or "things" embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect and exchange data. The Internet of Things allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration between the physical world and computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit.
- from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
edgeThingZ is an Internet of Things (IoT) edge device product realization company
As specialists in IoT edge device creation, edgeThingZ offers IoT edge device design, circuit board design/creation and device/mcu/application programming to enable full IoT edge device creation and integration.
- The ability to perform a physical action such as:
- Sensing, alerting or collecting information.
- Turning something on or off.
- Starting, running or controlling equipment.
- Opening or closing something.
- The ability to compute.
- The ability to communicate.
- Be built specifically to function, compute and communicate for a unique purpose.
- Be powered by a suitable power source.
- Be enclosed and protected to allow the electronics to function in a specific environment.
- We design and make the electronics for the specific edge device our clients need.
- We make sure the devices have the power they need - even in remote situations.
- We program the devices to perform the required tasks.
- We make sure the device is enclosed and protected to suit the environment in which it must function.
We are proud of the products that we offer. Our products are created when an Internet of Things (IoT) edge device is involved with meeting a market need.
The Healthcare Education Simulation Station (HESS)
For EMS Professionals: Click HERE to learn more about HESS
For Nursing Educators: Click HERE to learn more about HESS